Check Out All The RevGear Boxing Gear

Monday

Bring da Kung Fu.....

Yeh...it's about time to find another system to become obsessed with. Muay Thai, TKD, MMA, Golden Gloves, Jiujitsu, kickboxing....did 'em and loved 'em all....
Now I'm getting that itch again. This time I'm thinking of getting me a Kung Fu grip...maybe learn my own Drunken Tiger Monkey style....Yeah, that sounds like me in a nutshell. Yep...it's dojo time! I live to fight and train. Or hell, just to train. If I could just train all day every day...that would be the life.
Sick vid clips like this don't help ease up my craving, either....


KUNG FU MADNESS




It's TKD time.....




WING TSUN (Korea)




Who is the best all around fighter of all time? In other words, who is the one person on the planet (dead or alive) that would be able to kick all the other's asses?? I'm still pondering that one. What's your vote?



UFC protege Diego Sanchez is a good bet, I'm thinking, saying he got past Bruce Lee's jeet kun do technique.....What say you?


3 comments:

Aaron Z. said...

I would argue that Fedor Emelianenko is the best fighter in Mixed Martial Arts today, and one of the top in the history of professional fighting.

lion of the desert said...

fedor and rashad will come up as the best in MMA..hey fitness diva looks like we both have got similar intrests...martial arts,fitness and sex and fitness an blogging hehehe

John Who Sell Speakers said...

I dont know to get u a word...but I love Kung Fu :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...