Check Out All The RevGear Boxing Gear

Tuesday

"Let's Learn Judo with Vladimir Putin"





Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has just released a how to judo video in collaboration with former judo world champion Yasuhiro Yamashita and a few others.

Pretty ballsy of him, I say. What other county's world leader can say they've put out a martial arts vid? I give him a few cool points for it. Now, I just wonder if it's any good. Well, let's just take a peek:


I personally am not a Judo head, so I have nothing to critique. Any opinions from those in the know are certainly welcome!

2 comments:

Don said...

Not a judo head either, but I saw this on the news the other day. I thought it was awesome how down-to-earth this made Putin appear, as far as most political heads.

On another note, did you see Kimbo get knocked out?

azzurra said...

interessanti i tuoi blog....
wow
...
buon anno!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...