Check Out All The RevGear Boxing Gear

Saturday

UFC 124 Koscheck vs St Pierre


That's right, it's on tonight, folks! My man GSP vs Koscheck. I will be sitting right here watching GSP whup that ass. I will also post the links to all the free, live streaming video sites I find that have the fight. And yes, I always find it. Check back later to get the links so you can watch it, too. This one is gonna be a house rocka!


***They are really clamping down tight on the live streaming vids of the fight tonight. They are taking the links down as fast as sites put them up, and leaving this message on the search engine pages (and there are dozens of these removals, let me tell ya!):

"In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org"

Guess there is no loophole available this time. I've never seen them track these sites down and remove the content so fast! Gotta pay for it tonight, babes! I'm headed to a local bar that has the fights on so I can see UFC 124. Hey, I'll probably have a better time there anyway! Good luck to you all. Hope you get to see it!


2 comments:

jennifer @ what would jen do said...

it was a great fight, i held my breath for 3 rounds.

The Fitness Diva said...

GSP whupped ass for all 5. First round was the only one he didn't dominate, but he still won it. He really messed Koscheck's eye up! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...